Most of us go through our periods very secretively and don’t really bother to figure out if our practices are hygienic or not. At times, we may wear the same napkin for a whole day. Women is villages and smaller towns still use reusable unhygienic cloth during their periods. And since periods are considered unclean, they are not even allowed to use detergent for washing the soiled cloth well in some households.
When a girl has a period for the first time, it is a distinct step into womanhood. Here are some things every girl should avoid during their periods, some of which you may not know about;
1. Avoid drinking cold/sparkling water during menstruation.
2. Your body shouldn’t be hit by hard objects specially the abdomen as it can cause vomiting & uterus can be injured.
3. Avoid eating cucumbers during period cause sap in the cucumber may block period (blood loss) in the uterine wall and may cause sterility.
4. Avoid applying shampoo on the head cause the pores of head are open during period and cause a headache so it’s very dangerous and this can be cut when you’re young or later when you get older.
5. Drinking ice during period can cause menstrual blood to remain in the uterine wall after (5 to 10) years can cause “uterine or tumor cancer”
and girlfriend. Show concern for others. There is beauty in sharing..
Save a woman!!
Categories:Life and style