Rosemod Brown, popularly known as Akuapem Poloo is one of Ghana’s controversial celebrity who is tagged by many as noisy has send a letter to Beyoncé.
According to Poloo she want to know if she could stand a chance of dancing in her “Already” video with Ghana’s very own Shatta Wale.
Two days ago Beyoncés much anticipated ” The Lion King. The Gift” album which features Shatta Wale dropped and the whole of Ghana was carried away for The “dancehall Naa”
A week ago we saw Akuapem Poloo dancing to Nicki Minaj’s “megatron” to partake in the challenge to see if she could catch he attention of the female rapper.
Once again she has done something similar as she revealed in an instagram post claiming to have send a letter to Beyoncé requesting if she could stand a chance of dancing in the Already video which features Shatta Wale if there would be any.
” Dear @beyonce I hope you’ve already seen my letter I sent to you, please I want to know how far with it do I please stand a chance to dance for you and my very own @shattawalenima Song?🙈🙈🙈 “ Akuapem Poloo posted on her IG page.
Check out the post below.
- Elon Musk startup reveals monkey with brain chip implants playing video game
- Vanuatu’s Prince Philip worshippers declares “his spirit still exists”
- El-Clasico Referee stated an amazing sassy comment to Lionel Messi during Barcelona’s defeat
- Super Green Eagles of Nigeria’s latest position in Fifa World rankings revealed they are able to move four times forward
- The controversial ‘Satan Shoes’ of Lil Nas to be recalled as Nike agrees to settle lawsuit