Apparently Meghan Markle Is Fully snubbed the Queen’s Instructions About Her Father’s Drama
There’s major tension between Kensington and Buckingham Palace.
It’s almost Christmas, a time for family, love, and eggnog! And, if you’re Thomas Markle, a time for complaining to literally anyone that will listen about your Duchess daughter! Yup, Meghan Markle’s dad is once again giving interviews to the press—and you’ve probably noticed that she’s been dealing with it in a very specific way. Namely, by not dealing with it at all.
Ugh, Thomas Markle Just Gave Another TV Interview
Meghan has yet to publicly acknowledge her dad’s many pleas for attention, and apparently this is a choice. A choice the Queen doesn’t necessarily agree with. According to Vanity Fair, Her Majesty actually wanted to intervene in the situation, but Meghan wasn’t having it. A source told the magazine:
[The Queen] was very concerned that it was spiraling out of control, which it was. Buckingham Palace wanted to be able to do something and be proactive and make the situation go away. It was a direction from the Queen, so her courtiers were under strict instructions to sort it out. But Kensington Palace was not singing from the same hymn sheet, and that was because the message was coming from Meghan. She didn’t want to engage and thought that she could handle it on her own.
Meanwhile, Meghan’s refusal to comment on the situation has created some tension: “There was a lot of tension between courtiers within the two royal households, and I think it just got to a point where it was stalemate and, you know, neither could move,” the source continued.
It looks like Meghan’s wishes were respected, because she’s remained silent about her father’s antics—even as he continues to give interview after interview to the press.
- Elon Musk startup reveals monkey with brain chip implants playing video game
- Vanuatu’s Prince Philip worshippers declares “his spirit still exists”
- El-Clasico Referee stated an amazing sassy comment to Lionel Messi during Barcelona’s defeat
- Super Green Eagles of Nigeria’s latest position in Fifa World rankings revealed they are able to move four times forward
- The controversial ‘Satan Shoes’ of Lil Nas to be recalled as Nike agrees to settle lawsuit